My Big Green Fleet currently require two Corporate Account Managers to join our growing company.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, highly organised and willing to learn and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
Any experience of the car fleet industries would be significantly preferred.
In return our client is looking to offer a competitive basic salary plus excellent benefits package and plenty of opportunities to develop and progress your career.
Please email CV and covering letter to
Please No Agencies