We currently require a Part time Administrator to join our growing team.
Candidates will be responsible for providing administration support to the team including liaising with clients and supplier companies in a professional manner.
- Must have first class verbal & written communication skills
- As this position involves data entry, invoicing, credit control and telephone work, candidates must have great attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Candidates will require good knowledge of IT and good Microsoft Word & Excel & keyboard skills for data entry
- GCSE or equivalent minimum grade B in English & Mathematics
- Covering reception (answering calls / greeting visitors)
- Scanning of documents and electronic filing
- Archiving paperwork
- Checking and sorting correspondence/mail.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, highly organised and willing to learn and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Any experience of the financial service or car fleet industries would be significantly preferred.
Please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org